Re: Exploding wire (fwd)

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:24:38 -0800
From: Peter Lawrence <Peter.Lawrence@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Exploding wire (fwd)

Jim,
    wow, and I thought the difference would be whether the vaporized
metal would burn or not, aluminum is very combustable, copper is not,
iron is somewhere in between, and I was having a hard time imagining
how the vaporized metal could mix with air efficiently enough to get
some secondary energy out of the system...

-Pete Lawrence.