Re: Close lightning strike and strange tick (fwd)

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 08:33:52 -0600 (MDT)
From: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Close lightning strike and strange tick (fwd)

Wow.  That's really weird.  Do you think that it was so close that the
crash of thunder obliterated any click?

Yesterday I talked with the other person that was there at the time.  She
said she heard the same click and also heard a similar click associated
with another close strike.

I wonder if there have to be certain conditions to create the click rather
than it happening all the time.