Re: Flyback HV terminals (fwd)

Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:33:13 -0600
From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Flyback HV terminals (fwd)

Hello Chris,

One easy way to tell is to look at the bottom (underside) of the secondary
coil and find the wire that connects to the inner most part of the flyback,
that is usually the return lead.  If that doesn't work you'll have to use a
signal generator connected to primary coil and measure the voltage from the
high voltage lead to the pins.  The pin that gives you the highest voltage
is the return pin.

Shaun Epp