[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: shower liner (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 06:24:06 -0500
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: shower liner (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Ray,

Probably not. This material is heavily plasticized (to make it flexible)
and, because it is PVC-based, will be fairly lossy if used as a Tesla
Coil capacitor dielectric. Multiple sheets of construction-grade 0.006"
clear LDPE sheeting is a MUCH better choice, and you'll find it's
significantly less expenseive as well.

-- Bert --