[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re - spec for my coil - comments please

to: ElectronX

If you are running standard 10 kV, 20 ma ignition or neon transformers your
connections should be in parallel to obtain 20ma x 2 = 40 ma, not in series
as you indicated.  In series would double the voltage not the current and
usually quickly damage one of the xmfrs.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net