[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube coil capacitors

Dave,

Your query is so general that it is hard to respond.  If you provide more
specifics, you are likely to get more useful responses.  For example, are
you looking for D. C. filter caps, RF tank circuit caps, or what?  What
voltage ratings?  What capacitance values?

Contact your local amateur radio operators who may be able to steer you to
some "retired" 1-2 KW tube linear amps and components.  Ask them about
nearby hamfests which, if you are lucky, may have just what you need.
Search the web for surplus electronics.

--Steve