experiments with alternating current of high potential and frequency

Hi everybody,
I've been pretty busy the last few weeks with the bulk buy. However, I managed
to scan some of Tesla's paper called "Experiments with alternating current of
high potential and frequency". There are about 50 pages or so, which covers
about the first 2/5 of it. I only scanned the first 50 because after that, he
starts going off into some crap about high vacuum bulbs which have weird
properties. That was alright, but not worth scanning all day long. Each page is
only like 70-90kB, and quite clear. I used Adobe to scan and touch these up. If
your interested, I could upload a copy to xoom-dot-com. The paper deals with small
induction coil experiments and goes into construction details of one coil. I
personally thought the phantom streamer experiment was quite cool. What do you
think?
Questions? Comments?

Safe coilin'

-Michael