From: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 10:30 PM
Subject: RSG Disk Material

> Original poster: "Steve & Jackie Young by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <youngs-at-konnections-dot-com>

> Dear RSG builders,
>
> I want to know why I shouldn't use GP03 (electrical grade figerglass)
instead

<http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/106/3088.pdf>http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/106/30

<http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/106/8549KAC1.pdf>http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/10

<http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/106/3092.pdf>http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/pdf/106/30