RE: RSG Disk Material

Original poster: "Mike Doyle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mdoyle-at-CHERRYCORP-dot-com>

Electrical Grade Fiberglass (GP03)
"Weather Resistance: Material is not weather resistant. Resin will break
down over long periods of exposure to the outdoors."

I read that statement to mean that the material is not U.V. resistant and
you have lots of U.V. in a spark gap. Although it could also refer to the
materials moisture resistance or a combination of the two.