[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: grounding

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: ross andrews <sflourine-at-home-dot-com>
> use a water pipe as a ground, yet some directions I downloaded say
> specifically "DON'T USE A COLD WATER LINE".  What gives?
>
>         Thanks!
>
>         Ross

Hi Ross...

low power coils ( 30-60mA) can use the water line as a ground ONLY if no
other ground system is available   if the power range increases into the
middle to upper range  I wouldnt use a water line for a ground

maybe you can devise a way to leave the rod in place but remove the
strap/wire from the rod when you are finished coiling

that way you get a great ground  and your mom still has a pleasant
looking garden :)

Scot D