Some photos of a CW VTTC

Hey all,

I finally developed some shots of my Vac. Coil running with Filtered DC to
the plates, 4 plus inch flame discharge.

At: http://216.36.6.9/webdoc2.htg/Tube_coil/Filtered.htm

 Specs:

2 833C's; 0-3000V Filtered DC (fulwave rectifier with 16 uF filter cap);
Single strand MMC (seven series 0.01 uF Panasonic caps, 30 second runs
with NO warming :-)); 12K resistance in grid leak bias; at 3000V pulls
over 2 KW.

For perspective, the coil is four inches in diameter.

I have a couple questions, when using a push pull configuration, how
closely matched do the tubes have to be?

Second: I have been thinking about using a 304TL to amplify my audio
signal to my audio mod VTTC. Anyone have any clues as to the bias one
would use for this tube in single ended use? I have been trying to find
any info on the use of this tube as a final in a single ended amp, but to
no avail...

Thanks,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com