Re: Moderator note: - Happy days are here (almost) again!!!

Now that "my" stuff is fixed, it seems funny again :-))

The list server still needs it's router reset manually every 1/2 hour.
Should be able to fix that unless we can't hack Chip's passwords :o)

A lot of thanks goes to Chip's mom who has been cycling the router
constantly.  I bet everything will finally be completely fixed about the
time Chip gets back :-)))

Cheers,

	Terry