Ebay cap question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

Hey all,

I was hoping that someone could answer a question that
I have about the ebay capacitor # 167117255. It is labeled
as a "General Electric Pyranol" capacitor and I've heard
that these type of capacitors are impregnated with PCBs.
It is probably not a pulse rated unit either but my main
question is is this cap likely to contain PCBs?

David Rieben