Re: RSG rotor mount

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Steve,

I used a pulley and center-press hub mounting for my G10 disk. The pulley
mounts to the disk (you drill 3 holes into the hub and disk). The center hole
of the disk must be slightly larger than the press-center hub. I picked up both
the hub and pulley at Fleet Farm back in MN I think under $10. The hubs are
designed to fit the pulleys and come in standard motor shaft sizes. Therefore,
if you end up using a different motor some day, all you need to do is pick up
the hub for the shaft size. Here's photo of the disk and hub on my 1800 rpm
motor. My gap has changed immensely since this old photo, but the motor, disk,
and hub assy have not. This is also very secure in that it centers to the motor
shaft and pulley, unlike set screw style setups.

 <http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/gizmos/5199-18.html>http://www.classic
tesla-dot-com/photos/gizmos/5199-18.html

Take care,
Bart