Re: Please help me with my coil

Hi Tom,

Yes, 50nF is correct.  Something else must be wrong.  Maybe the spark gap
is too close causing a low firing voltage.  You might try running the
transformers with just the gap alone connected.  The gap should be set to
just fire.  Then you know it is firing just at the 14kV peak of the 10kV
RMS voltage and no less.  Others have ideas too on this...

Cheers,

	Terry