TCBFW Visit

Original poster: "Ross Overstreet by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

I made a little page to show off some of the pictures I took while visiting
with the Tesla Coil Builders of Ft. Worth (TCBFW) last weekend.  Check it
out - It has pics of a really small VTTC doing about 18" arcs, pics of 2
different 2000+ lb pulse caps rigs, pics of the Wart Hog doing 12 ft arcs
inside a barn, and several other interesting HV machines.  Many thanks to
Phil and his lovely wife Venice for hosting the event.

Go to my page and click on "TCBFW Visit" under the EVENTS heading
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/

Best Regards,
Ross-O