Computer problems

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

I have been having computer problems for the last several weeks.  Where you
get that message "this program has performed an invalid operation and will be
shut down" - or something to that effect.  This happened with several
applications.  I finally bought a new virus scan program and found a virus in
three places.  One was in system dll file which was hopefully causing the
problem.  One other was in mmcalc2.zip.  This virus is called w32/Hybris.  I
am very careful about what I download and where external files are coming
from.  I don't know where this came from but thought I would mention it to
the list.

Ed Sonderman

>I scanned all the files on hot-streamer-dot-com (it normally has heavy
automated virus scanning) and the other MMCcalc's off site (includeing
Kurt's) and they are all clear.  I also scanned the historical archive
versions of MMCalc2 I have as well as everything else on my PC and it all
showed clean. - Terry<