Re: DArN CAPACITORS!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hey,Im also a Highschooler and have entered mine in the sci. fair.I got 1st
place!I reccomend you use glass bottles for now.I had no trouble with
mine.Plastic bottles would fail immediately with mine.I say, get it working
with glass bottles to get to 'know' it.If you want to use MMC then you could
try getting some 3kv metalized poly snubbers from HOSFELT.

matt