Re: What happens if.....

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Dave,

Nothing happens. You eventually coat the secondary and replace the magnet
wire insulation with quite a
bit more insulation than the original. Don't worry too much about that.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dave Scherbarth by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Hazion-at-hotmail-dot-com>