From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 4:45 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RF grounding without rod pounding?

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>
	Where I live ground rods are just about worthless.  I managed to get
4
eight foot rods in the ground, and found afterwords that the resistance
between rods is about 600 ohms!  Good connection to the 100+ feet of 2"
copper feeder line from the water meter at the street worked MUCH
better.

Ed