RE: 2 Questions....

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Paul,

It could be mine. Try the following URL

http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/powercon.htm

BTW - The URL will be changing in the next couple months (either one works
at the moment):

http://fp2.antelecom-dot-net/brianb/powercon.htm

Regards,
Brian B.