The Geek Group, toys for sale

In order to raise money for the Group we are offering some of our Extra toys
(who needs 12 x-ray transformers? Not even us....yet) for sale on the
website.

Some of the goodies include....

X-ray transformers

PTs

Switches and breakers

Fuses

A 2kW AM Transmitter

Some BIG pieces of copper

Goniometers

200 8 track tapes and a working player

The Genie lift for the PowerVACs

a 150kV switch

X-ray control cabs

Bowling pins (you'd be amazed the things we find when we're out scrounging)

and all the parts of an X-Ray spectrometer (Except the big motor controlled
Variac that is now in the new power cab for Sam :)

There's also TONS of updates, new pics, and even the new shots of the
parade.

Be sure to check out the members list, many of you are on there, but not
nearly enough, are you a member? Why not!? lol Check out the FAQ on the
members page to join.

Have fun!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1