Smeggin' heavy wire..

Original poster: "Erik Byng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <e_byng-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hiya list.

I found this great wire in a scrap-heap the other day, but the id labeling
has worn off a bit..

Specs are:
122 ft long, 4 inches thick, and wieghs about 2lb a foot.

The construction seems to be a pvc like outer hose casing, followed by a
seal at both ends and a filler of oil, and then another pvc type casing, a
plastic filler, a rubber wrap, and then another oil filling under low
pressure, ending in another pvc filled tube with 6ga copper wire, stranded,
34 total strands.  Thats all i know for sure, Im too scared to cut the thing
open, what with the pressurized oil and all....

What is this thing?? I need a forklift to move it..
Thanks
Erik