Re: Modular Secondary

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi all

I put this paper on the web at tis address :
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/colapsed_coil.pdf
It will be there for 2 weeks.
Enjoye it !

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>