R.A. Ford (book)?

Original poster: "ebyng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>

Hello.
Me again. (jeeze)

Any rate.
Checked out the only book our library has on tesla coils. Its written by a
guy named RA Ford, who uses some tables from the CRC Handbook of Chemistry
and Physics.  the quote is : " Using the tables for inductance/capacitance
values, conveniently found in the CRC Handbook of chemistry and Physics,
34th edition on page 2***(dont remember), 400kilocycles will have
*******."(dont remember this either..)

Anyway. I would love to get my hands on that table, to see if that works.
He's calculating a coil to run on a specific frequency in that chapter.

If anyone has that book or that table, could I get a scan. copy. email
whatever of it??

The book that the quote is from is Tesla Coil Secrets, construction notes
and novel uses.  It deals mostly with Tesla-Oudin coils and the like.

The book he's referring to is
CRC handbook of chemistry and physics, 34th edition.  It was published
sometime around 1930-1945, I believe.

Many thanks

http://www.MyOwnEmail-dot-com