Re: Counterpoise/Faraday wall?

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Matt!

I have tried this solution, with a small 4" by 14" coil running from 2
MOT`s, and it worked fine. Tried it with the mesh against the floor
(concrete) at ground level, and against a brick wall at 3 floor level in
an old industrial style building. The connection from the bottom of the
coil to the mesh was 4" wide copper strap. I have also been using a
sheet of PCB leaning against the wall in my basement as ground, and it
works fine for up to 3-4 feet streamers.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt S. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<matt777777-at-hotmail-dot-com>