Magnet wire at $2.00 per pound

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi all,

Really, I have no relationship to Brigar Electronics, but I always seem to be
mentioning their magnet wire deals.  Their recent flyer lists wire by the
roll at $2.00 per pound.  Roll sizes vary from 1 to 40 pounds, depending on
the wire size.  AWG ranges more-or-less from 20 to 44.5.  Insulation
compositions vary, but all listed below are magnet wire (coated)
construction.  The sizes most useful to coilers don't seem to be on their
website
http://www.brigarelectronics-dot-com
so here are some examples, listing wire size, then roll weight:

20 - 9
21 - 16
23 - 6
24 - 6
26 - 11
27 - 40
28 - 10
29 - 6
30 - 4

Phone - (607) 723-3111
FAX - (607) 723-5202
Email - brigar2-at-aol-dot-com

I hope this information is of use to some of you.

Regards,

Michael Tandy