From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 7:09 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: TSG Advantages?

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

I'd suggest a very useful feature of the triggered gap will be the ability
to fire it when ever required giving the chance to do real time experiments
with BPS and the phase of each firing.

Hence my interest is a zero crossing detector and a series of monostables to
generate adjustable timing points. This use of the zero crossing detector to
time things will generate identical firing times on both the negative and
positive mains cycles too.
Best
Ted L in NZ