HELP MOT'S

Original poster: "RICHARD HALL by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>

Terry and ALL,

I have been following your comments and advice with a great deal of interest,
keep up the great help, its valuable info to one like myself even though I
don't respond but once in 6 mo. or so.
    I started collecting mot's a short time ago and now its out of control I
have over 30 so if some one in the Vancouver Wa to Longview Wa. area (Portland
Or.) for thoes farrrr farrr away need mots, please contact me off the list.
    Terry I wanted to build the taming the MOT. type supply should I remove the
shunts, and if so what should I expect and by the way I have some (old mot's)
that have a tap on the HV is this of any use.
    Thanks stay safe  Richard Hall   LaCenter Washington