Re: Synchronous Motor - How to determine . . .

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Okay, so you meant the 115VAC powered versions as opposed to the ones using
the small high voltage inverters inside of them.

Dan