Re: Sync motor

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Guys,
     welding shops sell tungsten rods, sometimes they will even sell one at
at time, but the one I go to only sells 10-packs now.

Peter Lawrence.

(PS, don't get Thoriated, you don't want radioactive stuff getting vaporized
into your atmosphere by your spark gap, I would only use pure tungsten).