Re: increased coupling

Herwig,

Simply lowering the 4" secondary will accomplish your goal (unless there's
a physical limitation). The
2" spacing probably isn't as important as the loop size. Regardless,
lowering is usually the quick and
accurate method to use. ACMI or MandK are two programs that you may want to
play around with while doing
this (it's real nice knowing what to expect).

You can get to both programs here if you haven't already.
http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/acmi/

Take care,
Bart
--
Barton B. Anderson
www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>