RE: Transil Oil filled HV xfmr

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Gregory

Transil oil is a hydrocarbon oil (hydrogen and carbon). It contains none of
the illegal PCBs. Any oil is toxic to some degree and must be handled with
care in regard to your health.

Godfrey Loudner