Re: securing secondary

To unknown: a flat PVC 4" cap can be drilled and tapped for 1/4-20 nylon
screws. This works well.I made my mount ajustable so I could change the
coupeling up and down. I glued a 3 in PVC cap inside my 4" coil form by
sanding it a little smaller, then I hole-saw drilled and tapped the cap
center to 1/2 NPT and screwed a plastic nipple in to mount the coil. I
change the nipple length and add shim pieces of 3" inside to change height.
   Robert  H