GMHEICSLR - Update

Hi All,

Out of the four contenders.  Two only got 11 inch sparks which with the
altitude correction still is not good enough  11.42 inches at sea level is
the number to beat.  Sorry ;-))

One got better sparks but it appears he was using the Ford version of the
coil which the rules do not allow.  However, it does suggest that the Ford
HEI coil is "better" than the GM coil (interesting!!).  When I started
this, I was a "GM guy" but now I am a "Ford" guy ;-))  But for the
GMHEICSLR, you need to use a GM coil...  Sorry ;-))  I am tempted to go rip
the coil out of the Crown Victoria (5L port fuel injected "almost" cop car)
now... :o))

The next contender is a cliff hanger!!!  I am not sure he can confirm the
results but we are talking like 11.83 vs 11.75 inch stuff!!!  Hard to say
there!!  But he is right now working on blowing me far out of the water
anyway ;-))  So MY trophy is now in shaky hands!!!

Cheers,

	Terry