Re: and then there was nothing... blown NST? (fwd)

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I would check PUPMAN-dot-com search, and try finding... "re-winding NST
secondaries". I've done this several times. It works. But NST's are way over
priced for what they are.

...whats the deal with MOT's, you ask? They simply work better, output a
hell of a lot of power, and easy to ballast (use MO caps)....oh and you can
get MOT's for free.