g11

Original poster: "R. Bergmann by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bergmann_-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Where can I buy a g-11 epoxy/glass laminate disk?  Where can I buy the
material online?  I do not have to tools nesessary to machine a sheet into a
disk, so I need to know where someone could so that for me.  Could a lumber
yard do it, or do I need to go to a machine shop?

Thanks,
Ryan

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx