Re: g11

Hi Ryan,

MSC sells 12x12 sheets in all kinds of thinknesses.

1/2" for $80.50   63408520
1/4" for $41.84   63408496

http://www.mscdirect-dot-com/

I am sure:

http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/

Has it to since they are much the same as MSC but I have not bought from
them before.  Many people have and like them too.

"I" would use a band saw and belt sander to sneak it up to a perfect
circle.  Then I would spin it on the motor against sand paper to bring it
into round (really nast dust!).  But if you have no tools, it's a machine
shop job.  Maybe someone here on the list who has the toys could help you
out ;-)  Probably needs a big lathe, milling machine, and drill press type
of stuff to do it right.  Far beyond a lumber yard.  Dont forget you may
also need the arbor to connect it to the motor shaft too.  There are some
tricks there too but I guess if your using G-11, your making a pretty
seriuous gap that probably needs to me made "right" ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry