Re: g11

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The problem is that if you are going to lathe a rotor, you WANT to lathe the
rotor using its hub directly into the lathe.
If you simply machine a disk, and then install the hub, you're still likely
to have a "wobbly" hub.

Anyways, you can get raw material from:

www.mcmaster-dot-com

LE or CE Phenolic (Brand name Garolite) works well and is probably cheaper
than G10.

Dan