Breakdown strength of air

Original poster: "Jason Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hvjjohnson13-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Does anyone know of a source of information on breakdown strength vs
pressure? All I need is a simple chart or equation to figure out
breakdown strength in air up to a couple hundred psi. I used to have a
weblink a long time ago to such a chart, but I have long since lost it
in one of my HD reformattings.

<< Jason R. Johnson >>
G-3 #1129
The Geek Group
http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
stupidity."
 -Albert Einstein