Re: Twin Tesla coils

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

You can check out my twins at http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/rscopper/index.htm

The tuning of my twins was a pain in the -at-#$%!!

I thought the same as (Un)Terry about reversing the primary windings, but
in the end, I had to wind everything in the same direction.  The formulas
for a "standard" two coil system don't quite work out for a twin system
either - so have extra primary windings on both for tuning.

R. Scott Coppersmith