RE: Combining several caps

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Yes, I would agree.  The Geek Group has the best price and offering for MMC
style capacitors.  They have nice programs
to calculate exactly what you need as well as detailed charts.  Plus
customer service is excellent and the caps have
already been proven in numerous designs as being tesla-coil worthy.

Dan

You may wish to do a little reading at www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/mmc I can
supply you caps, and all the reference material you need to design and
build an MMC array.

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

The ability to learn is older - as it is also more widespread - than is the
ability to teach.
      - Both from Margaret Mead, 1901 - 1978