insulating secondary coils

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

On the topic of insulating secondary coils, I was reminded
of a product that I used to see in the electronics catalogs
a while back, called "corona dope" which was used on the
2nd anode connection in television sets.  Does anyone know
if this product is still around?  And if so, how good would
it be for insulating/coating secondary coils?

---
C.L. Mayeux
Owner, MSB Data Systems
http://www.msbdatasystems.tk