Tesla historical question

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hello List,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was any actual film
footage of Tesla taken that still survives.  If not, how about some audio
recording?  It would be nice to hear what the man sounded like.  This is
probably only a question that the esteemed L. Anderson would know the
answer to, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on this.  If
anything does exist, the next question would be where to obtain a copy.

Thanks,

John Richardson