SSTC PCB Board - Taking Payment now for those who are interested . . .

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I'm placing a board order this coming week for the new improved High Power
SSTC Boards.

This is similar to the following board:
http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/images/sstc2_coil02.jpg

Specifications:

Frequency Range:  100kHz-400kHz tested (50kHz-500kHz untested)
Voltage Range:  0-240VAC input (both half-rectified through DC)
With fan cooling, this SSTC will run reliably up to 240VAC, CW for long
periods of time (ideal for audio modulation)
Gate Drive:  push-pull, 50% deadtime for more efficient audio modulation at
CW mode (can be changed to full 50% Duty Cycle for large arc length)
FET type:  IXFN 500-1000V FETs based on the ISOpack package.

Due to the size of the boards, and very limited quantity i'm ordering,
initial cost is $100.00 per board.  However, if i receive more than 4
orders, cost may be reduced and I will issue
refund.  I can also provide heatsinks custom cut to proper size with holes
drilled / tapped for the IXFN type FETs for an additional $50.00

I accept both money orders, personal checks, and PAYPAL.

Please contact me at dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com to make an order.

Thanks

Dan