Re: Does my toroid look ok??

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Jeremy,

It looks very nice.  Better than my plain dryer duct toroid.  Have you
thought about how you plan to attach it to the secondary?

Rev. Mark Stolz
Houston, TX
http://teslacoils4christ-dot-org

http://join.msn-dot-com/?page=features/featuredemail