RE: Inductance of a conical coil

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

It came up just fine for me, using Acrobat Reader 5.0.5.  If you're using
5.0 or less, it may be
time to get one of the upgrade patches....they're
just as free as the reader itself.