emails to FutureT, and spun toroids

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello,

If anyone has emailed me about toroids or anything, and has not
received a reply, it is due to problems in the aol system.
AOL sometimes blocks my incoming or outgoing emails for no
reason.  Other aol'ers have had this same problem.

I always answer all emails from Tesla coilers.  If you don't receive
a reply from me, please try using a different screen name, or
send the mail via a third party, etc, to tell me you did not receive
a reply.  When using a third party, I don't know if using "Forward"
will work, maybe "Reply" is needed, or blockage may still occur?

Thank you and I'm sorry about any inconvenience that may have
been caused.

John Freau