VTTC Audio Modulation Dual 833A

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'd like to incorporate audio modulation into the Dual 833A VTTC I'm
currently working on and wanted to find out
any advice on your experiences with audio modulated VTTCs.  I see there are
two ways to go about this, for example
Sue Gaeta uses a high side modulator while some others use grid modulation.
Both types have their advantages and disadvantages, but just wanted to hear
from your personal experiences with audio modulated VTTC coils.

Thanks