Re: New SSTC Design Topology

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The beauty of this design is that the gates are not turned on at the same
time.  The first FET turns on, then the second FET turns on the third, and
so forth.
This type of switch is extremely fast and operates efficiently at very high
frequencies (>200kHz)  I'll post the design in a day or two.

The Captain